- Support Center
Free Online Tools
Turn on iTop VPN to safeguard online privacy, remove ads, and protect DNS with military encryptions.
Jump on the couch, open iTop VPN, and watch unlimited streaming contents on Netflix, HBO, Disney+, etc.
Download iTop VPN to bypass geo-restrictions, speed up, to enjoy peak game experience.
Create a high secure, random password to protect the security of you
*Please keep properly the generated password.
1. Do not use the same password for multiple accounts. If a hacker cracks one of your accounts to obtain a password, the other accounts may no longer be safe.
2. The password must be as long and complex as possible, at least 16 characters, and include uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special symbols.
3. Don’t use your name, birthdates, ID card numbers, and any personal information in your password, even if the name of your families, friends and pets are not good choices to use in a password.
4. Avoid using weak and short passwords like 123456, password, qwerty, iloveyou, these commonly used words are recognized as the worst passwords, if you use any of them, hackers will crack your accounts effortlessly. Obviously, with the prevalence of brute force and dictionary attacks and the dramatic improvement of computer performance, these passwords are vulnerable to hackers.
1. Don’t write down your passwords. Usually, users will write down the passwords in their notepads or sticky notes to ensure they will not forget that. If users do this at home, it will be safer. But if the password is recorded in the working environment, it will undoubtedly increase the risk of leakage.
2. Don’t feel free to change passwords, though many professional suggestions have shown it’s a good habit to change passwords regularly(like 1 month, 3 months, half a year and so on). However, a recent study by the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has shown that changing passwords regularly is annoying and makes them even easier. According to a survey, 46% of modified passwords are more likely to be guessed by hackers. So our latest advice is that don’t feel free to change your complex passwords unless you think it has been leaked.
3. If you often use PC in an office or public place, it is recommended that you do not save the password in a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE), because the password stored in the browser is easily disclosed to other PC users.
4. Don’t disclose and use your passwords in unfamiliar environments and unknown devices, due to the need of work or amusement, people will often use unfamiliar computers, When you enter your password to log in to your account, your password may have been recorded Through a special keyboard recording program. Even if your 18-character password is a combination of symbols, numbers and letters, your password will still be fully recorded through these programs. Therefore, when you must log in to an account on an unfamiliar device, we recommend that you use the on-screen keyboard to enter.
1. Learn to apply security rules or policies to protect your passwords and accounts. Besides the password itself, we also need to build related security protection to find lost passwords or reset passwords. Currently, it is common to bind your email address and phone number to your account to protect your account. Therefore, users should provide accurate and true e-mail and phone number information, which is a fast and effective solution to account theft.
2. Learn to use security tools to protect your passwords and accounts. Despite the passwords generated by a random password generator is strong and secure, but it’s hard to remember for most people, so Password Manager will help you better manage these random passwords, you only need to set the master password for this tool, and the master password is the key of the box which stores all other your passwords. Therefore, you should always remember the master password, and the password should be as long and complex as possible. In addition, with the popularity of cross-device security verification mechanisms, when you try to log in to youraccount on your computer, you need to verify the relevant security information on your mobile phone. Undoubtedly, this greatly improves the security level of your account. Moreover, biometrics (such as fingerprint recognition and facial recognition) will better protect our information security.